Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October/November Rewind

Oh hey there!!  I'm not even going to beat around the bush to point out the obvious, that I've become rather sucky at this blogging thing.  I'm full of excuses (most of them valid & understandable) and I've considered on more than one day to call it quits & close up shop.  However, I'm still hanging in there & not ready to cut to drastic measures yet.

To plunge back in I'll give you the run down of September & October.  While I have taken a big step back from blogging and computer use in general, my running hasn't changed too terribly much.

Miles Ran
September:  117.61
October:  114.78

Races Ran
September:  Rival Game Relay
October:  Knox College Homecoming 5k

Run Streak Continued
September:  856 days
October:   887 days

Total Mileage for 2014
1172.26

So there are your basics.  And it's all I really have time to blog about anyway.  Since things are changing in my life (mostly all for the good) I'm left with little leisure time on the computer so I'm going to attempt to continue to blog, but focus on short efficient posts.  We'll see how it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you aren't quitting the blog thing yet - I would miss you.
    Did you end up coming to Wichita or is that still a possibility?
    Glad your streak is still going strong - awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete