Friday, April 1, 2022

Here I go....AGAIN!

 I think of this blog from time to time.  I´m pretty sure only 5 people read it.  Maybe 10-15 if I post the link on my Facebook.  Sure I´d like to have a following, but I was never driven by numbers of followers.  This was always more of a journaling opportunity to following all of my racing adventures.  I like having this history out there even for my own personal record.  If you follow along, that´s great as well.   I like having company along the way.  

This isn´t going to be a great revival like 2 years ago.  Haha, one that didn´t last that long.  However, I do have some big races coming up and thought I would document them and make it easier for my ¨fan club¨ to follow along and hear all about it.

First up, this weekend I am running the Lincoln Presidential Half Marathon in Springfield, IL.  I first ran this race back in 2011 and it has always been a favorite of mine.  I'd have to go back and look to see how many times I have competed, but off the top of my head I know it's been several.  It may even be the race I have run the most.  Hmmmm, may have to look into that more. 

This will be serving as a tune up race leading to me running the Boston Marathon on April 18.  I have also run this race before, however this time is different.  Very different.  

I look forward to these next coming weeks and what it's going to include.  And I look forward to having you along with the journey with me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment