Monday, March 5, 2012

This week....

This is going to be a crazy week.   If you didn't know, we are expecting a new addition to our family in ONE WEEK!!!!  I have so much to do to get ready for this special person who will be joining our family for the first time ever!

You might be feeling like you missed something or you might be jumping to some crazy conclusion (because I realized it announced it on our family blog and not on here), but we are hosting an exchange student from Germany. It's short term, she will only be here for about 3 weeks.

So, I might look a little like this this week.


However, to help with that I am putting my blogging on hold.  I KNOW you are all so devastated.  Try to hold yourself together while I step out and pretend I don't even have a computer.  In case you don't know me very well, that is going to be HARD.  I might need to ask my husband to disable it.  I want to completely clean & organize my house from complete top to bottom.   Don't scoff in disbelief....I CAN DO THIS!  If I am a total tough chik and bada** in my running, I can do it in other areas too!!!!  I am Carmen, hear me roar!

Have a great week everyone!  I will think of you while I am out running (that is NOT being put on hold!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment