Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It is what it is

I've had this post in my mind for a very long time.  I've written it in my head a million times over.  I just don't sit down and pound all those thoughts into this keyboard for you all of you to read.  It's not like hundreds of you even realize I've been MIA, but even if it's only a few of you I feel bad for not keeping things updated on this blog.

Recently I've told a few people about my blog.  Mostly to explain why I'm so attached to using #sherunseverywhere so much.  And then I realize.....eek!  what? I have a blog?!?!?!  Which is true, but why tell anyone about it if I don't keep it updated??

Well, I didn't plan to stop updating le blog.  I just kind of happened.  On the running front things have been moving along nicely.  Well, until last week, but that is a whole other post!!.  But the rest of my life has been cra-a-a-a-a-zy!  Which is no news flash, my life always has been.  I think a lot of it came down to my job as well.  My job, that I dearly love, has kept me SO busy & I spend a lot of time on the computer doing that job.  Leaving me with no desire to come home and be on the computer even more.  I literally go days & don't touch my home computer.  Now I did install the blogger app on my phone, but that can be a little tedious to use for posts.  And, I, no doubt, already spend plenty of time on my phone, why add to that too?

So, it is what is it.  I have a blog.  But at this point I'm just not updating it very much.  Although that might change in the next week or so.  And last for about a week or so.  Because the Boston marathon is in 11 days & boy do I have so much to keep you all informed & posted on.  Take it for what it is for now.  It might last a week, maybe longer.  Either way, I'm still a blogger & hanging on full force to She Runs Everywhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here:)
    I'm happy that I can keep up with you on FB. I hope that you are going to be OK to run!!!

    ReplyDelete