Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hurry!

Hopefully you will get TWO posts today.  By making said statement I'm hoping to come through for you all.  I did already start one post, but realized it's a little too deep for me to hurry through.  And I am in a hurry.  For a few reasons.  I'm trying to get the whole blogging thing done right away in my schedule, that way when time doesn't go my way I don't feel too bad for not getting it done.  I notice a lot of bloggers get their posts done first thing in the morning.  Although my morning often starts on average at 5 a.m., that is TOO early to blog.  Those first moments are saved for time with God and running/exercise.  Sorry you are not at the very top of my list.  (But pretty darn close!)

Anyway, I'd love to avoid this day like the plague.  Since, I have to go to the dentist.  *Aaaaaahhhhhh*, did someone just scrape their fingernails down a chalkboard.  No?  Really?  Cause that is what I hear every time I say the word dentist.  I mean, really can't I just run 100 miles today & not go to the dentist.  How about give birth?  I'd rather give birth ANY DAY instead of going to the dentist again.

In case you are not following my clues I DO NOT LIKE GOING TO THE DENTIST!!!!  Even though, at one time, I deeply aspired to be a dentist.  It's not the dentist himself, it's just what needs to be done.  Since I was not blessed in the littlest bit in the dental gene area this area has me whining & crying like a rotten toddler.

I am happy to report that I did run 5 miles today and swam laps in the pool (I forgot to count my laps, but I'm guessing at least 10).  Alright, I'm avoiding the inevitable.....off, I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment