Tuesday, September 18, 2012

114 Tuesday's Tunes

It has been awhile since I did this, but normally on Tuesday's I post the songs from my run that day.  Don't worry though, 114 is not reflective of how many tunes I am going to post.  I *only* ran 4 miles this morning which yielded a playlist of 10 songs.  114 would be reflective of several hours of running.  During my 8 hour Howl at the Moon last month, I listened to 138 songs.

Here are the songs that I listened to this morning:

Hanging Tough - New Kids on the Block
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakowiwo'ole
Hasta La Vista - Camp Rock
One Moment in Time - Whitney Houston
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Bye Bye Bye - N'Sync
I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi
The Star Spangled Banner - Super Bowl XXV, Whitney Houston
Daydream Believer - The Monkees
Free to Be Me - Francesca Battistelli

Normally, I'm so kind to link each song to youtube for you.  I just don't have the extra time to do that today.  I'm sure you understand....you can't please everyone every time.  You'll get over it.  If not I'll give you a nice dose of TOO BAD TOO SAD : )

So????  What does the 114 stand for? 

That is the number of continuous days that I have ran.  I have run at least 1 mile every single day since Memorial Day on May 28.  In those 114 days of running I have logged 432 miles.  Year to date that brings my total up to 703 miles.  That compares to 135 days & 654 miles I ran in all of 2011 and 107 days & 530 miles I ran in 2010.  Wow, I think it's fair to say my running has progressed significantly in the last few years.  And, no big surprise....I'm LOVIN' it!!!!

I'm really....REALLY looking forward to what I can continue to do with my running.  It gets me all warm & tingly inside.  Or maybe I just need to go to the bathroom.....either way YAY for me!!!!

How is your running going?  Tell me about it....seriously, I'd love to know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment