Monday, September 17, 2012

¿Qué pasa?

I thought I would start out today's post with a little espanol to give tribute to my heritage, whose independence day was yesterday.  If you don't know, ¿Qué pasa? means What's happening?!?!?!?!  (extra punctuation my own emphasis) in Spanish.  That's what I feel like right now.  Like I just busted in the door after being gone for 2 weeks with arms wide open ready to kiss y'all on both cheeks.  I in no way planned to take a break.  Life just happened.  Along with my regular c~r~a~z~y life, you throw in some on going grieving, depression and a regional training event at work that required me to slip into the working mom role and I felt I had no choice but to abandon any plans to blog. 

Unfortunately it happens :(  Thankfully not on an ongoing basis.  Grieving & depression seem to be getting better (although that is the tricky part with that, it can easily come & go, but I really do see where I've turned a corner here) and my regional training is over.  Aside from some paper work I can put those full time hours behind me.  My c~r~a~z~y life however, will never change.  Remember????  6 kids....need I say more?  That part I love though and knew that is what I was signing up for....the good, the bad, the ugly.

In many other areas I am working to get back on track with what I consider normal Carmen standard.  It's a high standard, but one I set upon myself.  So, while I plan to get back on track with blogging, I need to really work on getting on, posting and being done in a timely manner.  A little wham-bam-thank you m'am is in order here.

I did say recently that no matter how busy I am I always have time for running.  I had been wanting to get on and tell you about my accomplishments I've made in that area.  But, it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Ooooh, the agony of waiting!!!!  I have continued to run though, every! single! day!.  How many days in a row now?  Hmmmm, you'll have to turn in tomorrow to find out.

Taken a few weeks ago at the high school xc meet.  Am I freaking awesome, or what?!?!

1 comment: