Friday, May 30, 2014

Senior Moments

Well, I feel about *this* guilty about not blogging for the last few weeks.  Since you can't see my fingers, let me just say that they are pinched pretty tight when I do that.  I've had A LOT going on and I have been pretty stressed over several things.  Oh, and my body decided to be sick AGAIN!

Mostly what had consumed me was my oldest graduating from high school.

Aside from all the craziness, I was able to stop briefly....VERY briefly and enjoy the moments that really mattered.  In many ways, all the craziness was worth it.  Not only in terms of this big moment, but others that I've had recently had....it's all a reminder that I'm living the big life.  It may not be full of fame & riches and it may not appear that great to many others.  But in terms of ME & MY life, I'm exactly where I want to be.  I could certainly do without some of the stress that goes in to it, but eh....that's life!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a post tomorrow (there has been plenty going on with my running to catch you up on), but then I have a few other big things coming up that will keep me from blogging in the next week or two.  Once I get past them though I'll be ready to get back in to things!!

Until then, here is a slideshow that was put together for my daughter's graduation party:


Angel Peterson Graduation Video from JC Studios Video Production on Vimeo.

A BIG thanks to JC Studios Video Production for doing a great job on this video!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you don't feel guilty for not blogging - family is way more important!!! Cute video - I watched a chunk of it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete