Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWJT?

I've been on a cleaning binge today.  That basement MUST be tackled and tamed!!  I am trying to blog more, a little bit each day.  Doesn't have to be big & long or earth shattering.  So my inspiration just hit me as I was sitting down to do a QUICK check of fb.  I have to come up for air now & then, ya know.

I found this posted.  It made me laugh.  It's good to laugh & have a sense of humor.  My sunday school class was just talking about this last week.  How Jesus wants us to laugh & enjoy life.  So laugh and enjoy....



I need to get back to work.  After a ick night of sleep I slept in & skipped my morning run.  While the sleep felt good I'm now wishing I had the run done already.  I will kick myself even more if I ignore my urge to run at some point today.  The sun is shining, it's not warm, but it's not cool either.  Good, perfect, ideal weather.  Since it's day time I can even put in my earphones and not worry what is going to jump out at every dark shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment