Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes

I have Andrew home today from school. That means my day is not going as expected.  That is neither good or bad.  If he was not sick I would have attended my Mom2Mom leadership meeting all morning.  Had a brief lunch then head into the Y for work this afternoon.  That translates into a day pretty much not spent at home.  Even though I tracked my playlist during my run this morning, I knew there was a chance I wouldn't have time to blog about it anyway.  Since I didn't go to the meeting, I do have time to blog and get a few home things done. 

To keep it short, I will just brief you on my running, get to my playlist and call it a day.  Running has been going good!  I have another pair of shoes in the mail to me since I realized my other pair is shot.  Even though they only have 300 miles on them, if I wear them more than 1 day in a row they really hurt my feet.  Even one day will start to bother me, but I can seem to stand that.  Two days, even if they are both 1 mile days, my feet (especially my plantar fasciatis) will really bother me.  So now I will have my new Brooks (got them on clearance a few weeks ago) and this other new pair (Saucony's) that I bought off of ebay.  I sort of feel like I'm cheating on my running store, but I needed to find something a little on the cheaper side when it comes to price.  Between both pairs I paid what is normal price for one.  Gotta do what I gotta do.

Here is what I listened to during my run today.  I included what I heard while I warmed up & cooled down.
I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
Every Breath You Take - Sting & the Police
Free - Barbie from Princess & the Pauper
Do Re Mi - Sound of Music
What Dreams are Made Of - Hillary Duff
WKRP in Cincinnati - TV Theme Song
Waterloo - ABBA
Amor Prohibido - Grupo Bryndis
Get the Party Started - P!nk
Olympic Theme (yes, I imagine that I standing up top of the podium while this plays)
Love In Any Language - Sandi Patti (can only find a live version)
I Have a Freind/Yo Tengo un Amigo - vbs song
Better Than I - Joseph King of Dreams
Must Be Done in Love - vbs song
This is the Day the Lord Hath Made - Gaither Trio
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment