Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Findings

Hello.  My name is Captain Obvious and I'd just like to state that it is HOT OUTSIDE!!!!    Well, duuuuuh....Sherlock!  Ok, just making sure everyone knew, in case you hadn't noticed.

Anyway, I actually found NOTHING this week while I ran.  Seriously.  I admit I'm fairly picky about what I will pick up & haul home.  Still nothing was out there, but a bunch of trash. 

Last week, while I was on vacation at IRBC I did find somethings along the way.


I actually found a few pennies too, but they failed to make it into the picture.  The quarter & Backstreet Boys cd were found on my run toward Ventura as I headed West away from the camp.  I see cds all the time, but they are often broken or the blank kind that you burn on your computer.  Although I do jam to a few Backstreet Boys songs (what????....they have a good beat and are fun!!!!) I really wouldn't say I'm a fan.  It still got picked up and kept long enough for picture sake before I properly discarded it in the trash.  (I wish more people would start using that trash properly.  I hate seeing trash everywhere I go!)

***********************************************************************************

One last vlog post from camp.  I'll go back to my once a week video posts.  Which, by the way, if you ever want me to discuss something specific, or do a crazy stunt, or something fun on a vlog feel free to let me know.  I'm game for just about anything.

I will leave you with one of my favorite views from camp.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment