Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reminder: National Diabetes Month

Tomorrow is the end of National Diabetes Month. On Monday I blogged about my friend Dane, who is raising money to send juvenile diabetic campers to Camp Hertko Hollow. You can read that post in detail HERE.

I promised an extra incentive for anyone who would email, comment, message, contact me in any way about donating to Dane's fundraising efforts.  I scraped a few things together and am happy to offer to one lucky person this prize.  If I hear from several of you I will put all your names into the drawing and one of you will win.  Here is what you get:




A $10 gift card to Target, 2 tubes of Chapstick (Green Apple & Apple Cider) & a Shred It with Weights DVD by Jillian Michaels.  I'd be happy to give to someone who is willing to help out.  I'm just looking for people who will make a pledge, you will not need to send any money now.  Serious inquires only.  Contact me at my email:  6packmomma@gmail.com or comment below or facebook me, however you want.

I'd love to help Dane meet his goal by tomorrow, the end of National Diabetes Month.  Of course if you contact me after that we can still get you connected.  I know Dane is really close to his goal of $2,500.  Would you be willing to help him too?

No comments:

Post a Comment