Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Snow...typically you either love or hate it.  I'm fairly neutral.  Or maybe call it love-hate.  I don't mind it, in fact, I often welcome it.  I'm not sure though that I would say the more the merrier.  Several other factors must be taken into consideration before I decide my mood on the subject. 

Maybe it's from our very mild winter last year, but for the time being, I've been craving snow!  I dreamt the other night that I was out running in a fresh snowfall while the snow was still coming down.   I even remember laying there with a big grin on my face, still half asleep & not wanting to let go of that dream or of the feeling of running in snow.  It makes me feel all excited and warm just thinking about it!

I was talking to my running partner, Angela, this morning and was telling her about my dream.  I think I might have even squealed a little bit when I talked about it.  We're planning to run on Thursday morning and we are keeping our fingers crossed that a fresh blanket of snow will be coming down when we head out.  That would be AWWWWWWSOME!

Although according to the most recent weather forecast, I'm not sure if the snow will stick around for very long.  Look at what's predicted for Friday:





Well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts...*giggle*

This morning's run was a nice quiet 4 miler.  I can tell I'm getting more acclimated to the weather and colder temps.  As I set out it was 32 degrees with a slight wind.  I wasn't cold at all.  I thought it felt rather nice, a tad balmy, if anything.  Here are the tunes I enjoyed on my run:

Always - Atlantic Star
Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
Shout to the North - Delirious
Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
Every Breath You Take - The Police
That's How You Know - Enchanted Soundtrack
Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus - BBC Brass Quartet
Weekend in New England - Barry Manilow (my favorite Barry song!!)
Family Ties Theme Song - TV Tunes
Beverly Hills 90210 Theme Song - TV Tunes
Love in Any Language - Sandi Patti 
The Motions - Matthew West

4 comments:

  1. That is a heck of a weather pattern that is going to happen this week. Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really thought it through too, if you notice there is nothing on Saturday!

      Delete
  2. seriously love Weekend in New England....Barry is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen him 4 times in concert & will do it again and again.

      Delete