Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Funny & One Smart Cookie

So I get dressed this morning.  I had already been up for a few hours, showered, etc.  I go about my business.  Take kids to school.  Run errands all over town.  Then it took just a look.  Just a hair of a second to notice.  I had my shirt on inside out.  Nice!  I suddenly feel like EVERYONE is staring, but I have to keep it cool and act like "yeah....I'm cool, I know it".  In my defense it was an all black shirt and a new one that I had never worn.  Sometimes, though....you just have to laugh.  I'm sure there are worse things I can do.  Actually yesterday I went to get groceries.  It wasn't until I walked out of the store that I looked down and had remembered that I had marshmallow goo smeared on my shirt from making rice crispy treats earlier.  Right smack across my chest.  Another nice look to tout in public.  Again, not the worse.  I just shrug my shoulders and laugh. 

A special thanks to a friend who posted this on my fb wall for me:





 Tell me about something you have done lately that you just have to laugh about?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~
I was given a cookie to sample the other day.  I'm not a huge cookie person, but since I was in fact hungry I was not going to deny myself said cookie.  It was wonderful!!!!!  If you like peanut butter cookies and like natural, the fewer the ingredients the better food this jot down this recipe.  My friend called it Smart Cookies:

1 C. peanut butter
3/4 C. brown sugar
1 egg
1/4 tsp baking soda

Mix all together.  Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake 8-10 minutes @ 350 degrees.

Wow!  That's it!  It was so soft and yummy I could have eaten her whole stack.  4 ingredients.  Get smart people.  Eat food!

Try the recipe, let me know what you think about them.  Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment