Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All or nothing

I think about blogging often. Almost always during my run. I plot it all out. I come up with some really .......

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!

I was just on a roll with this post.  I was a few paragraphs in.  I just did something.  I don't know what.  I'm multitasking....trying to watch CSI and blog at the same time.  What ever I did....I just deleted most of my text.  Ugh!  I know what I was saying, but trying to recreate it all.  It just never works!

Maybe it's a sign.  Or maybe just sometimes crap happens.

Usually it just leads me to the shortened version.  Cause we all know when I talk, I talk.  Or if you don't know that yet, consider yourself warned.

So shortened version.  I think about blogging all the time.  I had a post for yesterday.  Another post for today.  But then stuff happens and what I had in mind doesn't work out.  So I just don't do it at all.  I can be the same way with my running.

The two posts I had in mind are ones that can apply to more than one running experience.  My "The Hills are Alive" post from yesterday can be easily applied to next Monday's run.  Because Mondays are my hills day.  My "Playlist" post from today can be applied to almost any day since I almost always run with music.  I need to stop trying to create all these "perfect, ideal" blogging conditions and just blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment