Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?!?!?

You know the song, right. It plays in my head all of the time.  Just substitue Peterson for the SanDiego.

Soooo *hanging head to ground while bashfully digging toe into dirt*, I'm sorry to leave you all hanging. I expected to check in and see that no one had even been checking my blog. Much to my surprise a few of you have been peeking in. Which, of course, gives me more guilt cause you took the time to come here and what did you find. NOTHING! ZIP! ZERO! ZILCH! Or at least nothing new.

I encourage you to subscribe to my blog. I am wanting to build this site more to reach other moms and people of interest, even beyond my circle of friends. I have dreams for this blog. They are totally different from my family blog. That one is to update family & friends about what's going on with us. This will be different. How? You may ask. I'm not sure if I can spell that out for you right now. It reminds me that I should come up with a mission statement. Hang with me, for now. It's all a work in progress. Rome wasn't built in a day!

I have two reasons why I haven't update in over a week. A) total crazy life. Which, duuuuuuh, is nothing new. It's been even more so crazy though. And 2) my camera is broken. *Insert screams of pain & torment* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Of course, I can blog with making it a vlog. But it wasn't quite the spin I was hoping for. The two combined has me at a stand still.

I will do what I can to keep posting. Fair warning though, I only have next week of calmness, quietness and a little less craziness. Then it's all going to hit the fan again and I'll be torn in a million different directions for about 2 weeks. Just when that is over school starts.

Anyway....do I look any different to you? I should. Since I am a recently turn THIRTY FIVE year old woman!!!! Now, you are either thinking....you're just a baby or geez, old woman. Either way, I'm happily another year older. I love life and getting older. Life should be about celebration, not dread. I've been blessed with 12,775 days on this earth. (Don't be too impressed, I whipped out the calculator for that number).

I sense that I am rambling and turning in all sorts of directions with the post. Are you still with me?!?! Again, I encourage you to SUBSCRIBE! Follow me. Be my friend. Whatever you want to call it. I'm all about making connections. Doesn't matter if you are a current friend (HI KARI, SUZIE, STEPHANIE, those are just a few that I know check in, I know there is more)) or a newbie stalker. Sure the little check in ticker on the side is nice. I'd love face to go with the location as to who is checking in. I want to give you a holler back, if possible. Leave me a COMMENT!

I bid you all a farewell. For now. I'm off to another direction. Family blog to update. House to clean. Etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment