Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vloggin' Wednesday - readermania

I would have had this posted HOURS ago, but youtube takes so long to process my videos, it's rather ridiculous.  However if I had been thinking I would make my video the day before & have it ready to go.  My inspiration doesn't always come that far in advance though and this is what I went with for today.

My day was "quiet", as in,  I had no specific place to go from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.  I had plenty to do.  I started to take apart & clean out my bathroom closet so I could paint it.  Hence, the big piles of stuff on my bed.  I plan to get the actual painting done in the next day or two.  It's a small closet, shouldn't take too long.  I also got all the laundry washed.  Didn't get any of it folded & put into the prospective baskets.  Should get that done yet today.  I also spent SEVERAL hours chipping away at the high school band point system.  A job I took on, but was given to me in a disasterly state & I have the extra joy of cleaning it up and having it make sense again.  Anyway, since Wednesday is my day to "sleep in" and I had no public place to go (driving the kids to school is not public since no one sees what I am wearing) I was still in my jammies.

I have only watched a few snippets of the video of myself.  I was more than once tempted to re-do the video for various different reasons.  I am horrible at second guessing myself and wishing I could re-do things over.  However, I am keeping it real.  This is the REAL me.  Take it or leave it.  More than likely you don't see the things I do or if you do, you don't care or they don't bother you like I think they would.  Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!!



And since I RAN outside today (was seriously leaping with joy it felt so awesome to be out) I made you a video journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment