Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vloggin' Wednesday

I actually blogged this morning and didn't post it.  Not sure why, guess I'll leave it a mystery.  I did workout this a.m.  At the later time of 9 a.m.  I had some making up to do since I didn't get everything done yesterday that I wanted to (that doesn't mean I didn't workout though).  I biked for 45 minutes, which got me 12 miles done and I read my latest copy of Runner's World during that time.  Then I jumped on the treadmill and ran 2 miles.  It's a different sensation to be running right after biking.  Part of me wanted to go longer, physically I could have, but I stopped at 2.  I took some extra time to do some leg & glut exercises and then stretched.  Finally I hit the pool and swam 20 laps.  All this took up my whole morning, something I don't like to do when it means that (baby) Carmen plays in the babysitting room the whole time.  I love the place, don't get me wrong.  It's just not what I like to do with her.  I do it from time to time though so I can get a full morning of exercising done.

Anyway, Wednesday is going to be my vlog day.  So here is my video for that.  It's short & sweet, could you take a few minutes to watch & respond with what I ask.  Please, please, pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment