Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vloggin Wednesday: Thankfulness & a sneek peek

I made a vlog for today's post.  It's only about 6 minutes long.  I ramble some about yesterday's post.  You will see below the video my list that I said I would make.



Things I am thankful for: in no particular order and without any explanations (which is really, really hard!)

*my family *my body *my health *my friends *cheese *the internet/computer *pizza *my beast of a van *my church *my ability to think *love *God *God's unending forgiveness & love *socks *color *elephants *books *music *my past *having been a runner since I was 10 years old *Galesburg *I.R.B.C. *emotions *my husband *my kids *children awaiting me in heaven *blogs *food *SEX!!!! *cocoa butter lotion *the sun *the moon *iPods *Muscatine

Oh, I think I could go on forever and ever!  I have so much to be thankful for!!!!  In addition to stepping back to be thankful, I've been in a good mood.  I think due to running 2 5ks in the last 24 hours.  I KNOW I just whined yesterday about my foot.  I KNOWINGLY doped myself up and ran anyway (to hear a little bit of how that went you gotta watch the video).  I think it really helped my spirits to do so in a costume.  I will give you a sneak peek picture, but won't give you a full report until tomorrow.  THIS, surely though, helped put me in a good mood : )


No comments:

Post a Comment