Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vloggin' Wednesday

OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!! YouTube is soooooooo slow in loading videos. I suppose it doesn't help that my camera is HD, but still. I made my videos at 9 a.m. this morning and it has taken all day to get them loaded. I suppose that would be cue to not talk so much and make my videos shorter. That is like telling me to not run....just how is that possible.  Well, anyway....I'll work on it....maybe....

You get a 2 for 1 special today. For your viewing pleasure you can see this short video:


And here is my normal vlog, talking today about my body & weight and food, exercise....all that fun jazz that I don't like to talk about, but did anyway.

OH! MY! This time I might throw in a swear word. Ok, not really, I'm typically not the swearing type but I certainly feel like it!!!! I just went to find my other vlog and it's nowhere to be found. I could just re-load it, but it will take HOURS! I just got off the phone with Susan telling her all I had to do was slap this video on & I would be good to go. So this is it folks, I am calling it a day on blogger. The other vlog will just have to wait. 

Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment