Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Vloggin' Wednesday

I'm cheating today....kind of.  I don't want to take the time to make a vlog, wait a gazillion years for it to upload to youtube and then finally post it.  So I have a few shorter videos that I never got posted and will post them instead.

These two are in vlog style where I talk with you.  I made it at the beginning of June and honestly forgot about it.  Finding it reminded me of my summer challenge that I started.  I'm still kind of, sort of, maybe not really doing it.  I'll review that soon.  Anyway, here are those videos that also include my son Andrew who joined me that morning.



I was reminded by my wonderful friend Suzie that I never posted my video from Snake Hill.  Oops!  I'm sure I forgot to post it due to brain damage sustained from my little adventure.  So it's fair to say...IT'S SUZIE'S FAULT!
: )  Love you, dear friend!!


Lastly, just because I feel like posting it and I know a few will enjoy it (it's not for everyone, I admit) here is a video of me singing while at camp.  Just one of my many talents.  Mind you, I'm no American Idol (far from it!), but I can sing praises to my Lord and sometimes that is all that matters!


Have a great Wednesday!  I'm off to the kitchen to cook & bake away.  I plan to have a mountain full of homemade goodness, meals & treats!  Mmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for making me laugh this morning and for bringing back a bit of my childhood from camp. I especially thought it was funny when you looked like a drunken sailor while you were crawling. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete